If you're a company looking for hired help in the DSP department, we can help. Smartelectronix consists of a group with such broad talents that there isn't much we can't code. ;)
In the past we have licensed software to or written custom code for the following companies:
- Fruityloops : Fruity chorus, Fruity flanger, Fruity phaser, Wavetravveler and Fruity scratcher were all written by developers from Smartelectronix
- Muon Software : The incredible Tau Pro from Muon-software uses custom code from Smartelectronix in the effects section.
- Fxpansion : some of the modules shipped with the DR008 drummachine from fxpansion were created by Smartelectronix members.
- The Sound Guy : SFX Machine RT and Backwards Machine were co-developed by Sophia of Destroy FX.
- Plogue : general DSP consultancy and DSP coding for the modular audio program Bidule
- Cycling '74 : Sophia of Destroy FX did the Audio Unit implementation of the Mac OS X update of Pluggo.
- Unique Recording Software : Sophia of Destroy FX did the Audio Unit and VST implementations of all of their plugins as well as RTAS/AudioSuite development of some of them.
- Abbey Road Plug-Ins : Sophia of Destroy FX did the Audio Unit and VST implementations of some of their plugins.
- reFuse Software : Sophia of Destroy FX did AU, VST, and RTAS development of some of their plugins.
If you want to know more about licensing or if you have questions concerning custom code from Smartelectronix, please feel free to contact us! Use our contact webform
and contact the Smartelectronix team!